Parallel Employment Group is in partnership with Klement’s Sausage Co. in Milwaukee, WI. Founded in 1956 by three brothers, the Klement Sausage Company continues to be run under the family name. The local flavor of Klement’s savory sausage has been enjoyed for generations, at major league ballparks, neighborhood grill outs, and family gatherings for holiday feasts and everyday dinners. Today, there are over 700 varieties of Klement’s products in homes & food service industries.
Sausage that links people together.
At Klement’s, they recognize that sausage links people together through recipes and memories that last a lifetime.
Start a new career with Klement’s today!
|Packaging||Responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
• Boxing and Labeling product
• Hanging and Tying product
• Feed product into machine and bag products on the conveyors
|Machine Operator||Responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
• Prepare meat products through opening, trimming, and processing using the tumbler and/or Inject-Star machine(s)
• Must be able to use a variety of equipment to prepare the meat products
• Grind meat components to the correct specifications and weight using the chopper and/or grinder
• Follow memo specifications, Critical Control Points (CCP’s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
Interested in working for Klement’s? Please fill out the form below: